E shramik card registration online, e labor card registration, ashram card, benefit, eshram.gov.in, important documents, e shram card banwane ke fayde. The Ministry of Labour and Employment has launched a portal eshram.gov.in for Shramik (working citizens). Various types of benefits will be given to shram card scheme workers. Let’s know Shramik card registration kaise karen, Kaise banvaye, aawedan kaise karen, Shramik card ke fayde kya hai, important document, eligibility criteria, age limit, Shramik card download kaise kare.
E Shramik Card Registration Apply Online
EShramik Card Yojana has been started by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, this scheme has been going on for a long time, but now it has been started in a new form for which an online website eshram.gov.in has also been started. All the working citizens will have to register themselves on this website.
Shram Card YojanaI government should provide various types of benefits to all registered workers such as free insurance cover, financial assistance, social security schemes, various employment opportunities, and also various schemes whose information is given to you here in detail below. There are two types of shram card registration, first you can register yourself through csc center or you can also do self registration.
Shramik Card – Benefits of e shram card
Now we will know what is shram card (benefit)
- All registered workers will be provided free accident insurance of ₹200000.
- Workers will get the benefit of financial assistance so that workers can be economically empowered.
- The benefits of all social security schemes will also be available in which the workers will be directly passed on to them the benefits of all the social securities given by the Government of India, which will enable the development of the workers.
- Workers will be able to get better employment opportunities around them because registration will prepare a bio-data of workers in which it will be available how many workers in the area do what work.
- During the problem like Corona period disasters, the relief amount given by the government can be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the workers.
- AUANnumber of all workers will be issued.
Key Highlights of e shramik card
|Scheme Name||e shramik card yojana|
|Who Started||ministry of labor and employment|
|e shram card download mode||online|
E Shramik Card Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar card mobile number should be linked
- bank passbook
- Age 16 to 59 years
E Shram Card –
Workers working in the unorganized sector can get their e-shramik registration done, the list of which is given below.
- agricultural labourer
- milk vendor labourer
- vegetable vendor labourer
- Small and marginal farmers
- brick kiln workers
- animal husbandry workers
- building and construction workers
- Workers working in people’s homes
- newspaper delivery workers
- auto driver worker
- rickshaw driver
- labour labour
E Shramik Card Registration –
If you are a worker and you want to register your e-Shramik Card online, then let’s know shrmik aavedan kaise kare–
There are two ways of e-Shramik registration, first you can do self-registration by yourself and secondly you can go to the CSC center.
e Shramik Card Self Registration
Let’s know how to register your worker by yourself-
- First of all, you have to go to its official website eshram.gov.in, click here to go.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you will see some options like shown in the photo below.
- Here you have to write your Aadhaar card number first.
- Your mobile number must be linked to your Aadhaar card.
- Now fill the “Enter Captcha” code correctly in the box.
- Now clickon “Send OTP”.
- An otp will come on the mobile number linked to your base, which has to be verified by entering the otp box.
- Now a new page will open where you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click oni agreeand click on the submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to the number again, which will be clicked on validate.
- The registration form will open in front of you where you will have to fill all the information correctly in turn such as your personal information, your work, your educational qualification, bank information.
- After filling the information given by you correctly, you have to click on Submit.
- Clicking on the submit button will create your e-shramik card which will appear to you as follows
- To download the e-shram card, click on the Download UAN card.
- Your shramik card will be downloaded in your mobile phone, which you can remove by visiting any photocopy shop.
In this way, you can create your own e-sharm card by self-registration and also download it. No charges are charged for making labour cards, it is completely free of cost.
E Shramik Card Registration By CSC Center
If you do not want to make your own labor card, then you can go to any public service center near you and there you can make your labor card, for this you can take some necessary documents with you such as your Aadhaar card in which your mobile number is linked and your bank passbook.
In this way, you can easily make and get your labor card, so that the benefits of various types of schemes given by the government can be directly delivered to you now.
For answers to any questions related to labor card, please comment in the comment box.
FAQ of e Shram Card – Labour Card Question And Answer
Q1. e shram card status check ?
To check the status of the labor card, go to its official website eshram.gov.in.
Q2. How much does Shramik Card cost?
No one is good enough to make a labour card, it is free of cost.
Q3. Can i make a shramik card ?
For this, a list has been given here, click on this link and check.
Q4. What are the benefits of labor cards?
The benefits of various schemes given to the workers in the labor card will be directly delivered to them. Along with this, more social security schemes are also going to be given here, whose details are given in this website.
q5. E shram card download ?
It is very easy to download labor card because when you make your labor card, your labor card is available to download, for which you can download by clicking on download UAN card.