Applying For Birth Certificate: All know how important the Aadhaar card, voter card, ration card or PAN card is for us. Similarly, birth certificate is equally important for us. Therefore, it has become very important to make a birth certificate. Because birth certificate is an important document. Which is used for many other tasks.
If you have a child in your family or your birth certificate has been lost many times. And if you want to get a new birth certificate, then you have come to the right place. Because in this article we will tell you how to make a birth certificate? We are going to tell you this information. So read this article till the end-
Friends, for your information, tell us how important the birth certificate is for people. Which is very useful from school to college or government work to private work. If you have also not made your birth certificate. And if you want to create a new certificate, then in this article you are going to get complete information about making a birth certificate.
For example, what is a birth certificate? How to make a birth certificate? What are the documents required for it? Also, what is the importance of this certificate?
What is birth certificate?
If we talk about birth certificate, then birth certificate is an important document for everyone. Which is the proof of a person’s date of birth and place of birth, age, gender. Also, this certificate contains all the information like mother’s name, father’s name and place of birth.
Apart from this, let us tell you that birth certificates were earlier made offline. But now the Government of India has provided the facility of making birth certificates online. However, you can make it both ways. You can also make it online or you can also make it offline.
So let’s know further, what are the necessary documents to make a birth certificate.
If you want to get a birth certificate, then it is very important that you have the necessary documents. Which is the following.
- Marriage Certificate of Parents
- Parents Identity Certificate
- Address proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Hospital Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport photo
How to make a birth certificate?
If you want to generate a birth certificate offline, it is very easy to create a birth certificate offline. So let’s know, the process of making offline.
- If you want to make a birth certificate offline, you can get the form from the municipal corporation/or municipality.
- Apart from this, if your child is born in the hospital, then the hospital staff gives you the form themselves.
- After which you have to fill the registration form and submit the form to the office with all your documents.
- After attaching the form with all its documents and submitting it to the office, all records of birth, date of birth, place of birth, parents name, hospital name etc. are verified in the register.
- After all your records have been verified, your birth certificate/certificate will be issued. Birth certificate will be made.
- After which the birth certificate is sent to your address within 15 or 20 days.
Online Process of Making Birth Certificate
If you have a birth certificate/ certificate. If you want to apply online to make birth certificate, then applying online for birth certificate is very easy, so let’s know about the online process. Which is the following.
- To make an online birth certificate, first of all you have to go to the official website http://chrsorgi.gov.in/waib/indaix.php/auth/login.
- After opening the website, the home page will open in front of you. In which you have to enter the user ID and password and click on log.in.
- After clicking, a new sign up window will open in front of you.
- In that new page you have to fill your details, such as name, ID, district or city/city. Village, mobile number, place of birth etc.
- After which you enter the verification code and click on the Register tab.
- After registration, an email will be sent to your email ID for confirmation.
- After which mail comes to your email inbox, in which you are given a link.
- You’ll need to click on that link, and login and set the password.
- After setting the password, you have to sign in again.
- After which a form will open in front of you.
- In that form, you have to fill the name of the child, parents and place name.
- After filling all the information in the form, you have to submit this form within 24 hours.
- After submitting the form, you have to take a print out of it. And submit it to the registrar’s office of your area.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive a mail for confirmation on your email ID.
- Because through that mail you will continue to get information about the online registration of the birth certificate.
- Apart from this, you can check the status of the birth certificate with the help of the application reference number from the home page of the signature portal.
- If you want to download the birth certificate, then you have to go to the home page of the official website again.
- On that home page, there will be an option of citizen service as well as birth certificate option. You have to click on it.
- After clicking, you will see the option to download the birth certificate. Click it.
- After which you have to enter your application number and click on gate certificate.
- As soon as you click on the GATE certificate, your birth certificate is downloaded. After which you can take a print out of it.
How to check birth certificate?
If you wish to check the birth certificate, when you apply for it on the official website, you are given a unique registration number for the change of birth certificate issued under Section 12/17 of the RBD Act 1996. With the help of which you can check your certificate with the help of your login and password by visiting the official website.
Benefits of Birth Certificate
- You need a birth certificate when entering a school or college.
- With the help of birth certificate / birth certificate, you can take advantage of many government schemes.
- Also, you need a birth certificate while applying for a government job.
- Apart from this, you can make many more documents with the help of birth certificate.
- Birth certificate is very important to make a passport.
- The court is useful for age proof from birth certificate at the time of marriage.
- Apply for Bonafide Certificates Online and Download
- Make a Death Certificate Application Process Online
- Make a New Passport Online or Offline Passport Seva
- Apply for New Driving Licence, Documents & Online Process
Friends, what is a birth certificate in this article? How to make a birth certificate? Information related to it is given. Which is as follows-
- What is birth certificate?
- Documents required for birth certificate
- How to make a birth certificate? Offline process
- Online process of making birth certificate
- How to check birth certificate?
- Benefits of birth certificate
Friends, in this article, I have mentioned What Is Birth Certificate? Information related to this has been introduced. I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information. And this article can prove useful for you in making birth certificates, if yes, then share this article with your friends and others as much as possible. Thank you.