Applying For Death Certificate: What is a death certificate? How to make a death certificate online? And also how to make a death certificate offline? What documents are needed for this? Apart from this, what are the benefits of death certificate? Information related to this is going to be told.
If you are also thinking of making a death certificate online or offline, and do not know about the process of making it. So you do not need to be disappointed for this. Because in this article we tell you how to make a death certificate online. Let’s tell you the whole process. So read this article till the end-
Friends, if we talk about the death certificate, then the death certificate is a certificate certifying the date of death of a person and many of his facts. Therefore, if someone dies in a family, it is very important to get his death certificate made.
So let’s not take too much time to go ahead, and know how to create a death certificate online? What are the required documents for this?
What is a death certificate?
A death certificate is a certificate that is created after the death of a person. And in this death certificate, the place, date and cause of death of the person is certified. Also, this certificate is usually used to give proof of death.
Apart from this, after the death of a person, this death certificate is issued to his family only. And to make this death certificate free from social, judicial and government obligations, it is very important to make this certificate.
Because it is mandatory to register a death certificate to settle the death certificate and to get insurance and other benefits to the family and to prove the fact of death.
Apart from this, people used to make many visits to the office to get a death certificate and at the same time people had to face many types of problems. Therefore, the government has provided online facilities to reduce the problems of the people. So that people can easily get online death certificate, marriage certificate and birth certificate sitting at home.
So let’s know further, what are the necessary documents for death certificate?
Documents required for certificate
If you want to get a death certificate, then it is very important that you have all the necessary documents. So let’s know, what are the necessary documents for death certificate. Which is the following.
- Identity card of the deceased person with photo – Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, ration card or driving license etc.
- Proof of death person – It is very important to have proof issued by the hospital or village head or regional councilor.
- If the registration is being done after 1 year, then there should be an affidavit.
- Passport size photograph of the deceased person should be there.
How to Make A Death Certificate
If you want to get a death certificate, you must first register the death of the deceased. According to the Registration of Birth and Death Act 1969, registration has to be done within 21 days of the death of the deceased.
Apart from this, if the person dies at home or at many other places, then registration can be done by the in-charge according to that place. Only after that, the process of death certificate can be done through online or offline.
Online Process of Making Death Certificate
If you want to create a death certificate online, then making a death certificate online is very easy. If you also want to make a death certificate online, then follow the steps given.
- If you want to get a death certificate online, then you have to go to the official website of your state. If you are from Maharashtra, then you have to go to the official website https://services.india.gov.in Maharashtra.
- After going to the official website of your state, you have to login by entering your user ID and password.
- After login, a home page will open in front of you.
- And go to this home page and click on the Now option.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- As soon as the application form opens in front of you, you have to fill this form with all the correct information. Enter details such as name, address, mobile number, email id etc.
- After filling all the correct information, you will have to upload all the necessary documents further.
- After uploading all the required documents, you have to click on the submit button. But keep in mind that before clicking on the submit button, you should check the complete form once. And after checking the complete form, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, an SMS will come on your email in which the reference number will be written. Which you have to write carefully and keep it with you. Because with this reference number you can check the status of the death certificate.
- The death certificate is ready after 10 days of completion of all the process of the form. and is put in your inbox. After which you can take a print out of that death certificate.
Offline Process of Making Death Certificate
If you want to create an offline death certificate, then it is also very easy to become an offline death certificate. But there are many trips to the office, in which time is wasted. However, if you want to get an offline death certificate, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- If you want to get an offline death certificate, then you have to go to your nearest tehsil office.
- And by going to your nearest tehsil office, you have to get the form of death certificate.
- After getting the form of death certificate, you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling the death certificate form with all the correct information, you have to attach all the necessary documents.
- After attaching all the correct information and all the necessary documents in the form, submit the death certificate form to the office. And get the slip.
- After submitting the form to the office, all the records of the death of the deceased are verified by the registrar.
- The death certificate is issued by the registrar after 10 or 15 days of verification.
- For which after 10 or 15 days you have to go to the tehsil office with the given slip and get the death certificate.
Benefits of Death Certificate
- If there is a death certificate, his family gets the benefit of insurance made by the deceased or deposited in the bank account.
- Apart from this, if the name of the deceased is a house, land, car or motorcycle, then his death certificate can be transferred to any member of the family.
- If there is any kind of government debt in the name of the deceased, then the government loan is also waived due to his death certificate.
- Apart from this, there are many other benefits due to the death certificate of the deceased.
- Make a New Birth Certificate Online and Download
- Make a Domicile Certificate or Residence Certificate Online
- Onlinee Make a New Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC
- Apply Online for Income Certificate and Benefits of Income Certificate
Friends, this article explains information related to how to create a death certificate online. Which is as follows –
- What is a death certificate?
- Documents required for death certificate
- How to make a death certificate
- Online process of making death certificate
- Offline process of making death certificate
- Benefits of death certificate
Friends, in this article I have introduced information related to Death Certificate Online. I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information. And this article can prove useful for you to make a death certificate. If yes, share this article with your friends and others as much as possible. Thank you.