ATM Card Apply Online: – Hello friends, welcome to pakhi.org in this article we will learn how to apply for a new ATM card in this article? Information related to this is going to be told.
Friends, you must have heard about ATM card or debit card which is associated with the bank. Which is used to withdraw money. Because in this fast-paced life and to save your time, ATM card is used.
And you must have seen how crowded the bank is to withdraw money. And to avoid this congestion, people resort to ATM card.
Because in today’s current time, due to having ATM cards, most people like to shop online. At the same time, ATM card is also very important to withdraw money from ATM.
Apart from this, many people still do not have an ATM card in this fast-paced life, if you also want to avoid time and running, then making an ATM card is very important for you.
So in this article we are going to tell you the process of applying for an ATM card offline or online. Which is the same in all banks. If you also want to apply offline or online for a new ATM card, then read this article till the end –
What is an ATM card?
If we talk about ATM card, then ATM card is connected to the bank. And also connected to your bank account. Therefore, it is mainly used to withdraw money.
Apart from this, ATM card is also used for online shopping. Also, ATM cards are also used for many other purposes.
For example, if you are in many other cities and you need money, you can withdraw money from ATMs through ATM card. Also, you can recharge from mobile through ATM card. Many other such tasks can be done with atm card.
So let’s know further what documents are required to apply for a new ATM card.
Documents required to make the card
If you want to do a new ATM card, then it is very important that you have the necessary documents. If you have all the documents, then you can apply for an ATM card. So let’s know about those documents which are the following.
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card / PAN Card
- Photocopy of identity card
- Passport size photo
How to apply for a new ATM card?
If you want to apply for a new ATM card, you can do it both offline or online. Which is very easy. So let’s first know what is the offline process of creating a new ATM card?
New ATM Card Offline Process
If you want to create a new ATM card, then for your information, let you know that the process of making an ATM card is the same in all banks.
Also, the form to apply for an ATM card is described in three parts. For example, in the first part, you have to fill in personal information. In the second part, you have to give bank account details etc. While the third part is for the functioning of the bank.
- If you have an account with a bank and you want to create an ATM card for that bank account, you have to bring an ATM form from that bank. You can also download the ATM form online if you want.
- After taking the ATM form, you must first enter the name of your branch.
- After entering the name of the bank branch, you have to fill your name. And remember that the name has to be filled according to your bank passbook.
- After entering the name, you have to enter your date of birth. And enter the date of birth as it is on your Aadhaar card.
- After that you have to enter your correct address for the ATM card. Because the ATM card is sent to your address by post.
- Then you have to enter the pin code number of your post office which is 6 digits.
- After entering the PIN code number, you have to enter your mobile number. If you have a telephone number in your house, you can also enter it.
- If you have an email ID, you can enter your email ID.
- After that you have to create several fields in the bank account details. In which the first field is to fill the name of the bank branch. In the next field, you have to type an example savings account or current account. Then enter the account number and then in the fourth area, you need to enter the date of opening the account.
- After this, you have to select the languages. In which Hindi and English option is available. If you want to include a language other than these two languages in the option, you should tick the third language. But most people choose Hindi language and English language more.
- After selecting the language, you have to sign the form. And keep in mind that the signature should be like a bank passbook.
- After signing, attach a passport size photograph and submit the form to the bank.
- After submitting the form, your ATM card is sent to your address by post after 8 or 10 days.
New ATM Card Online Process
- First of all, you have to open the website of the bank in which you have an account.
- After opening the bank’s website, you login and click on e-service.
- After you click on E-Service, click on ATM Card Service.
- After clicking on the ATM Card Service, you have to click on the Request ATM Card.
- Then a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter some of your information and enter the name.
- And after that you have to select atm card or debit card.
- If you want to use your ATM card or debit card in India, choose rupee company card.
- Also, if you want to use your card in another country, you’ll need to choose visa or master company’s international card and then click on submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the last step of the application will appear in front of you. But you have to check whether the form is filled correctly or not. And then click on the Submit Button.
- After clicking on submit button, you can confirm the ATM card by entering otp or profile password.
- After that, you enter the OTP or Profile Password and confirm the ATM card confirmation, then your ATM card is applied for.
- A few days after applying, your ATM card is sent by post to your address.
Friends, in this article I have given information related to New ATM Card. I hope you liked this information. If you find this information useful in creating a new ATM card, share this article with your friends and others as much as possible. Thank you.