Aadhaar Card Online Update: How important the Aadhaar card is for us. Because in this digital country, it is very important to have your identity proof. At the same time, Aadhaar card is the identity card of every person. Which is important for bank related and many other functions or for getting a new SIM card. Because without aadhaar card, many other things are not possible. Therefore, it is very important to create an Aadhaar card.
Apart from this, if you make your Aadhaar card, and any type of spelling in your Aadhaar card such as your name is wrong, or your date of birth or gender is wrong, then you have to update your Aadhaar card for that. And you can update the Aadhaar card both online or offline.
So today we will tell you how to update Aadhaar card online? is going to tell you information related to it, then read this article till the end –
Remember some important points to update Aadhaar card online
- If you want to update your Aadhaar card, remember that if there is an error in your name, the name in Aadhaar can be updated twice.
- And at the same time the penis can be updated once and the date of birth once.
- You must upload a color scanned copy of the valid document proof associated with that description. Which you want to update.
- Any information required must be entered in your English or your local language.
- If the card holder no longer has a registered phone number, then the Aadhaar card holder should adopt the offline method of correction.
- All the necessary information will have to be filled in the update form of the Aadhaar card. Don’t leave any options blank.
- If you want to get more information related to Aadhaar card, then you can find out by visiting uidai website.
What kind of information can be updated online in Aadhaar card?
If you want to update aadhaar card online. So for your information, let us know what information you can update in the Aadhaar card. Which is the following.
- Aadhaar Holder Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID (E-mail ID)
How to update Aadhaar card online?
If you want to update the Aadhaar card online, then you have to go to the official website https://www.uidai.gov.in of the Aadhaar card. In which you can update your name, address, date of birth, gender and mobile number.
But remember that any details related to Aadhaar must be registered in Aadhaar to update your mobile number online. Because during this process, OTP is sent to your mobile number through SMS. And only after entering that OTP, it has to be submitted.
So let’s know further about the process of updating Aadhaar card online which is the following.
- If you want to update Aadhaar online, first of all you have to go to the official website https://www.uidai.gov.in to update the Aadhaar card.
- After going to the official website of the Aadhaar card, a page will open in front of you. In which you have to enter your 12 digital Aadhaar card number.
- After entering the digital Aadhaar card number, you have to enter the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- After clicking on send OTP, otp will come on your registered mobile number and that OTP will have to be submitted at the specified place.
- After submitting, a new page will open in front of you in which you will get two options.
- Updation of Demographic Details including Address with Supporting Document Proof
- Address Update through Address Validation Letter
- You have to click on ‘Update Demographics Data’ to update the name, date of birth, gender, address along with the document proof.
- After that you have to choose the details that you want to update, after which the further process will be completed.
- Similarly, you can update the name, address, date of birth, gender, one by one of the Aadhaar card.
After a few days, an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number whether your Aadhaar has been updated or not. Or if you want to check the status of your Aadhaar card yourself, then you can go to the same website and click on Update Online and check your base status by entering the update request number.
How to change Aadhaar card address online
If you want to change your Aadhaar card address online, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you go to the official website https://www.uidai.gov.in aadhaar card.
- After going to the official website of the Aadhaar card, you will get the option of My Aadhaar.
- After that you have to go to the second tab of the dropdown, Update Your Aadhaar. And the third option will appear in its dropdown. Click on Update your address online.
- After clicking on Update Your Address Online, a new page will open in front of you. And at the bottom of the page you’ll see the processed option to update the address. On which you have to click.
- After clicking on Processed to Update Address, a new page will open in front of you.
- In the new page, you first have to enter your Aadhaar number, Captcha Verification. And click on the Send OTP option below.
- After clicking on the Send OTP option, an OTP will come on your Aadhaar registered number. Which you have to enter.
- After entering, you have to click on the data update request option.
- After clicking, you have to click on the address option again. And your address will be changed.
- Get an Online New Voter ID Card First Time Voter Registration
- Apply for New Ration Card Online Very Easily and Check Status
- Make a New Birth Certificate Online and Download
- Make a Domicile Certificate or Residence Certificate Online
Friends, in this article, I have told information related to Aadhaar Card Online Update. I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information. And if this information proves useful for you in updating the Aadhaar card online, then definitely share this article with your friends and others. Thank you.