Voter ID Card Registration: – Hello friends, welcome to pakhi.org in this article we will learn how to make voter ID card offline and online in this article. Information related to this is going to be given.
How to create a voter ID card? What are the required documents required for this? Also, what is the process of making it offline or online? Information related to this is going to be told.
If you are also thinking of making a Voter ID Card, then this article is being written only for you. So read this article till the end –
Making voter ID card has become very important in our country. If you have turned 18, then you should get a voter ID card. Because in our country, the Aadhaar card is as important as the voter ID card.
Because if you do not have a voter ID card at the time of election, then you will not be able to vote in the election. Because it is also an important document along with a voter ID card. Which is also known as The Patchan Letter. Therefore, you should get a Voter ID Card made immediately. Today we are going to tell you the process in this article.
How to make voter ID card
If you want to create a Voter ID Card, you can create it in two ways. For example, you can also make it online, or you can also make it offline.
But to make a voter ID card, you should also have some necessary documents. If you have all the documents, then you can apply for a voter ID card.
So let’s know further, what documents are needed to create a Voter ID Card.
If you want to get a voter ID card, then you must have the necessary documents for it. Which is the following.
- Age Certificate
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
1. Age Certificate
If you want to get a voter ID card, then your minimum age should be at least 18 years. And also for this you need an age certificate. For which you can use Aadhaar card, PAN card or you can use 10th class mark sheet.
2. Address Proof
To make a voter ID card, it is very important that you have a domicile certificate. Because you have to give proof of residence where you live. Therefore, you are asked for a certificate of being a resident. For which you can get electricity bill, ration card, Aadhaar card, water bill or resident certificate made by tahsildar etc. can give.
3. Passport Size Photo
To create a voter ID card, you must have a passport size photo. Because the photo is put on the form for identification. For which the size of your photo should be 4.5 centimeters long and 3.5 centimeters wide.
How to get an offline voter ID card?
If you want to make a voter ID card, then you can get it offline, which is very easy. The process of which is being told further. Follow him.
* To get a voter ID card, first of all, you should contact the head or teacher working in your village or ward.
* Because the form given by the teacher is filled to generate the voter ID card. Also, you have to attach those documents and give them to the teacher.
* After attaching those documents and giving them to the teacher, your documents and application form are processed.
* Also, your Voter ID Card is created by the Election Commission. and is sent to your address by post.
* In this way you can make your offline voter ID card, if you follow the steps given, then
How to get an online voter ID card?
If you want to know about the process of making an online voter ID card, then applying to create an online voter ID card is very easy. The process of which is being told further. Follow him.
* To create an online voter ID card, you have to first go to the official website of NVSP https://nvsp.in. And you have to register online and click on New Voter.
* After clicking, Form 6 will open in front of you, which you have to fill completely.
* After which you select the language from the drop down menu above.
* After selecting the language, you will have to choose your state and assembly/ state. Select the name of the parliamentary constituency.
* After which you have to fill all the necessary information. Such as name, father’s name, date of birth, address of the place where you live. Since the voter ID card comes by post, the address of the place has to be filled correctly. And also add your mobile number and email.
* After which you have to upload all the necessary documents. Such as age certificate, residence certificate, passport size photo etc.
* After uploading all the documents, you have to fill the further declaration form.
* In which you have to choose the name of your city and village and your state and district. After filling all the information in the declaration form, you have to be given the captcha code below. That captcha code has to be inserted in the same way.
* After entering all the information and captcha code in the declaration form, you should double-check all the information. After that, click on the submit button.
* After clicking on the submit button, your application process is completed. After which you will get an email in which the reference number will be written. With which you can check the status of voter ID card.
* And after the application process is completed, your voter ID card is generated. and is sent to your address by post.
Friends, in this article Voter ID Card Online has told information related to it. Which is as follows –
- How to create voter ID card
- Documents required for Voter ID Card
- Process of making offline voter ID card
- How to get an online voter ID card?
Friends, in this article I have told information related to how to create voter ID card. I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information. And if this information proves useful for you, then share this article with your friends and others as much as possible. Thank you.