Caste Certificate Online: We talk about caste certificate, then caste certificate is given a lot of importance in all countries. And at the same time, the purpose of making a caste certificate is also to give proof of your caste. Because in our country of India, any other caste is looked down upon.
Therefore, the government has provided the facility of reservation for scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. Therefore, it has become very important to create a caste certificate to give proof of caste.
Apart from this, for your information, let us know that all types of castes live in our country. And all these tribes get some reservation. And this reservation is available only on the basis of caste.
Therefore, the government implements different schemes for the people of different tribes. And to take advantage of these schemes, it has become very important for all people to make caste certificates. Because the government has made available online or offline facility to make caste certificates for people of all castes.
If you do not have a caste certificate, you will not be able to take advantage of government schemes. If you want to take advantage of government schemes, then you should immediately get a caste certificate online.
So friends, let’s move forward without taking much time, and know, how to make a caste certificate online? What are the required documents required for this? Also, what are its benefits? Information related to this is going to tell. So read this article till the end-
Documents required for Cast Certificate
If you want to get a caste certificate online, then it is very important for you to have the necessary documents. Because in today’s fast-paced life, everyone wants to make their documents online. And wants to save time. So let’s know further, what are the necessary documents for this. Which is the following.
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Basic Address Proof
- Copy of Ration Card
- Application Form
- Passport size photo
- School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
- If you are in the ST category, you have to prove the 1950s.
How to make caste certificate online?
If you want to create a caste certificate online, it is very easy to apply online for a caste certificate. Because nowadays everyone wants to get rid of overcrowding in government offices. And think about creating documents online. If you also want to make a caste certificate online, then follow the steps given below. Which is the following.
- If you are from Maharashtra. And if you want to make a caste certificate online, then you have to first go to the official website aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in of Maharashtra.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you. If you already have a Login ID, you need to enter your User ID and Password and click Login.
- After clicking on login, you have to click on the link of Caste Certificate under the Revenue Department.
- After clicking on the link of caste certificate, another page will open in front of you. In which you have to click on the Apply button.
- After clicking on the Apply button, a new screen will open in front of you. In which you have to select your caste.
- After selecting your caste, an application form will open in front of you. In which you have to enter all your correct information.
- After entering all your correct information, you’ll need to upload your documents. And click on save button.
- After clicking on the Save button, you take a print out of it. And keep it to yourself.
- After which it takes 15 days to make a caste certificate. If you want to download the certificate after 15 days, you have to visit the official website again.
- After going to the official website, you have to reopen the site by entering your user ID and password.
- After which you have to upload your caste certificate by entering the reference number. And take a print out.
Offline Process to Get Caste Certificate
If you want to make a caste certificate offline, then you can easily create it, so let’s know further, the process of making a caste certificate offline. Which is the following.
- If you want to get a caste certificate offline, you have to go to the tehsil office or a nearest CSC center.
- After that you get the caste certificate form.
- After receiving the caste certificate form, fill the form with all the correct information.
- After filling the form, put a passport size photo and attach all the documents.
- After that self-declaration / Make an affidavit.
- Attach all the documents and go to tehsil office or CSC centre. And get the silp by paying the caste certificate.
- After which all your documents will be examined. And they will be verified online.
- After all the records are verified online, the caste certificate is issued by the Tahsildar.
- And after 10 or 15 days, you can go to the tehsil office or CSC center with a slip and get your caste certificate.
Benefits of Caste Certificate
- Caste certificate is required to get admission in school or college.
- Caste certificate is required for scholarship.
- Caste certificate is very important for reservation in government services.
- Caste certificate is very important to apply for a government job.
- Also, it is very beneficial for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Ujjwala Yojana.
- Caste certificates are also used in many other places.
- Make a New Passport Online or Offline Passport Seva
- Apply for New Driving Licence, Documents & Online Process
- Apply for an RC Book, Vehicle RC/Registration Certificate Status Check
- Make a New PAN Card Online and Download e-PAN Card
Friends, in this article, information related to how to make a caste certificate online is given. Which is as follows-
- Documents required for making caste certificate
- How to make caste certificate online?
- Offline process of making caste certificate
- Benefits of caste certificate
Friends, in this article I have mentioned information related to Caste Certificate. I hope you enjoyed this information. If you liked this information. And this information proves useful for you, so do share this article with your friends and others. Thank you.