Applying Ration Card: How to create a ration card? What are the required documents required for this? Also how many types are there. Apart from this, what are its benefits? Information related to this is going to be told.
If you are also thinking about making a ration card, and do not know about the process of making a ration card. So there is no need to shorten the heart for this. Because in this article we know how to make a ration card. We are going to give information about it. So read this article till the end –
Friends, if we talk about ration card, then ration card is as important as Aadhaar card and voter ID card. If you do not have a ration card, then you are not able to take advantage of the ration card. So if you also want to take advantage of the ration card, then you should get it done immediately.
Because the ration card is a very important government document. Which is used in many public institutions and many other places. Therefore, it is very important to make a ration card. Also, the ration card is the ID proof of a family. Due to which families get government benefits. Therefore, the ration card is beneficial for all families.
So let’s go ahead, and know what is a ration card? How to create a ration card? What documents are required for this?
What is ration card?
If we talk about ration card, then ration card is an important document given by the state government. Which supplies food grains to people at a low price. Such as rice, wheat, lentils, sugar etc.
Apart from this, let us know that Aadhaar card, drawing license, voter ID card is as necessary for us. Similarly, ration card is also very important for us. Which is applicable under the schemes of the state government. Therefore, the state government applies ration cards to the families according to different families.
So let’s know further, what should be the necessary qualification to make a ration card.
- First of all, you must be an Indian citizen.
- Also, the head of the family or any member of the family can apply for a ration card.
- Before making a ration card, the name of the head should not be on any other ration card.
- Apart from this, all the members of the family should have an identity card.
Documents required for making ration card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Copy of electricity bill or water bill
- Proof of address must be correct
- 3 passport size photos of head of family
Types of Ration Card
Talking about ration cards, there are three types of ration cards, so the state government gives different ration cards according to the situation of the families. So let’s know about those three ration cards. Which is the following.
- Antyodaya Ration Card
- BPL Ration Card
- APL Ration Card
1. Antyodaya Ration Card
Antyodaya Ration Card is given to those families. Who are the poorest. And whose financial condition is not good. Those families are given Antyodaya ration cards. Whose color is yellow.
2. BPL Ration Card
BPL Ration Card is given to those people. Whose income is less than Rs 10,000. And below the poverty line. Those people are given BPL ration cards. Whose color is blue, red or pink.
3. APL Ration Card
APL Ration Card is given to families falling above the poverty line. Whose color is orange.
How to create a ration card?
If you want to create a new ration card, then you can create a ration card in two ways. Which is very easy. Which you can also make offline or online.
If you want to make a ration card, then you can get a ration card from these government offices such as tehsil, district, or nagar panchayat, or gram panchayat. But keep in mind that you have to carry all the necessary documents with you. Only then will you be able to get your ration card from the office.
Because some operators are sitting in the office to make a ration card. With the help of which you can make a ration card by filling the form and attaching the document.
Online Process for Making Ration Card
If you want to make a ration card online, you can easily make it. Because the state government has made separate disciplinary official websites available to the citizens for all the states.
So you select the official website according to your state. In which you can apply online for BPL ration card or apply for Antyodaya Ration Card or APL Ration Card. And you can also download the ration card, so let’s know, the online process of making a ration card.
- If you want to get a ration card online, then you have to go to the official website of your state.
- After going to the official website of your state, a page will open in front of you in which you have to select your language.
- After selecting the language, you will need to fill in your personal information. Such as name, area name, gram panchayat, district, etc.
- After this, you have to choose the type of card. Choose one of these ration cards– Antyodaya Ration Card, BPL Ration Card and APL Ration Card.
- As soon as you select the ration card, you have to fill many details such as the name of the head of the family, Aadhaar card, voter ID card, bank account number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all the information, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will get a reference number on your email, which you have to take a print out of. And keep it to yourself.
- Within 15 to 30 days of applying, the ration card will reach the address given online by you.
If your ration card does not reach your given address after 15 or 30 days, you can check by visiting the official website of your state, whether you have entered the address proof correctly or not, or you can also check through reference no.
Benefits of Ration Card
- By having a ration card, you get to buy rice, wheat, pulses, sugar, chana from the ration shop for less money.
- Ration card is also used to open a bank account.
- Also, ration card is used for identity card and LPG connection.
- Ration card is used to buy a new SIM card.
- It is also used to create voter ID cards.
- Ration cards are also used for many government or private work.
- Apply Online for Income Certificate and Benefits of Income Certificate
- Apply for Bonafide Certificates Online and Download
- Make a Death Certificate Application Process Online
- Make a New Passport Online or Offline Passport Seva
Friends, what is a ration card in this article? How ration card? Information related to it is given. Which is as follows –
- What is a Ration Card?
- Eligibility for making ration card
- Documents required to get a ration card
- Types of Ration Card
- How to create a ration card? Offline process
- Online Process of Ration Card
- Benefits of Ration Card
Friends, in this article Ration Card Online Aur Offline has been informed about this related information. I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information, share this article with all your friends and others as much as possible. Thank you.