Aadhaar Card Create New : What is Aadhaar card? How to make Aadhaar card online? What are the documents required for this? Also, what are its benefits? Information related to this is going to tell.
If you are also thinking of making Aadhaar card online, or do not know about the process of making Aadhaar card online, then there is no need to be disappointed. Because in this article we are going to tell you about the process of making Aadhaar card online. So read this article till the end –
Friends, if we talk about Aadhaar card, then Aadhaar card is very important for everyone. Because Aadhaar card is the ID proof of every person. So it is an important document for everyone.
And you also know how important it has become to make an Aadhaar card in our country. Because without aadhaar card, many of our work is not done. Therefore, making an Aadhaar card has become very important for every person.
So friends, let’s not take much time to go ahead, and know, what is Aadhaar card? How to make Aadhaar card online? And what are the required documents for this?
What is Aadhaar Card?
If we talk about Aadhaar card, then Aadhaar card is the ID proof of every person. Which we also call identity card. And this is a very important document of the person. Which is used for many other tasks, such as filling all online forms as well as for all the work related to the bank. Apart from this, it is also used for phones or for government or non-government works.
Apart from this, Aadhaar card can be used in many other places. Whether it is to get a passport, to apply, or to book a ticket. And the biggest benefit of aadhaar card is to the poor.
Because having an Aadhaar card also provides facilities to many poor people. Therefore, they can also take full advantage of all the services provided by the government. And everyone should get the full benefit of it. Therefore, making aadhaar card has become very important for everyone.
So let’s know further, what documents are required for Aadhaar card?
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Driving license
- Bank Diary
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Photo Credit or Debit Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Photo Identity Card issued by recognized educational institution
- Farmer Photo Passbook
- Your Residence Certificate
- electricity bill
- water bill
To make aadhaar card online, it is very important to have some of the above mentioned documents.
Get an appointment to create aadhaar card online (appointment for Making Aadhaar card online)
If you want to create an Aadhaar card online, then first of all you have to make an appointment to make an Aadhaar card online. If you do not want to stand at the Aadhaar center for hours, then you can make an online appointment for an Aadhaar card. So let us tell you about the process of online appointment.
* First of all, you go to the official website http://Appointment.uidai.gon.in UIDAI for an appointment.
* After going to the official website, you select your test.
* After that you choose your district and city.
* Also, you select your area.
* After selecting the area, you click on the search button.
* After clicking, the Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center Appointment Form will open on your screen.
* After which you enter your email ID, contact number, state, city as well as the address of your nearest Aadhaar center with your complete details.
* After which you decide your time and date according to your wish.
* After this, you have to click on the Fix Appointment button.
* After clicking on the appointment button, your appointment is confirmed.
* After the appointment is confirmed, take a print out of the appointment slip and keep it with you. Because the enrollment number is entered at the appointment. Which you have to keep in mind.
* Apart from this, you can check the Aadhaar card status by entering your enrollment number.
Online Application Process for Aadhaar Card
If you want to make aadhaar card online, then you can make aadhaar card online by visiting any Aadhaar center near you. If you want to make your Aadhaar card online yourself, then it is very easy. So let us further tell you about the Aadhaar card online process.
* To apply online for Aadhaar card, go to the official website of UIDAI and open the Aadhaar card page.
* After opening the Aadhaar card page, the application form will open in front of you.
* After which you download the application form.
* After downloading the application form, you have to fill the application form with all your details.
* After filling the application form with all the details, upload your photo, and click on the submit button.
* After clicking on the submit button, an inter-OTP comes on your email ID or mobile phone.
* After this, enter the OTP and click on Verify.
* After clicking on Verify, you will get the Aadhaar number through your mobile’s SMS or email.
* After which you enter your Aadhaar number and take a print out, then your Aadhaar card will be created.
Benefits of Aadhaar Card
* If you want to open a new bank account, then it is very important that you have an Aadhaar card.
* Aadhaar card is very important for filling any type of form.
* If you want to get a new SIM card, then it is necessary to have an Aadhaar card.
* To make a PAN card, you must have an Aadhaar card.
* Having an Aadhaar card gives many such benefits to the poor.
* If you want to take admission in school or college, you must have an Aadhaar card.
- Apply for a New ATM Card Online Debit Card
- Update Aadhaar Card Online for Change Address
- Get an Online New Voter ID Card First Time Voter Registration
- Apply for New Ration Card Online Very Easily and Check Status
Friends, what is Aadhaar card in this article? How to make Aadhaar card online? Information related to it is given. Which is as follows –
- What is An Aadhaar Card?
- Documents required to make Aadhaar card online
- Make an appointment to make Aadhaar card online
- How to apply online for Aadhaar Card?
- Benefits of Aadhaar Card
Friends, I hope you liked this information. If you liked this information, please share this article with your friends and others, thank you.