Driving Licence Online Apply: Today’s era, our Country is making a lot of progress, in such a situation, every youth is using two-wheelers, nowadays people have started riding two-wheelers by leaving bicycles, and in such a situation, it is very important to have a driving license to drive a vehicle.
So today we are going to talk in this article, how to make an online driving license is going to tell about the information related to it, if you are also thinking of making an online driving license, then read this article till the end –
Friends, you should be aware that driving without a driving license is a legal offense. For which it is very important to make a driving license.
If you don’t have any documentation as per transportation rules, you may have to fill out a large invoice. Therefore, it is very important for you to have a driving license. Because driving license is the most important document for driving two-wheelers, which allows us to drive.
If you are also thinking about making an online driving license, then today we are going to tell you the complete process of applying for an online driving license in this article, so follow the things mentioned.
How to get an online driving license
If you want to get a driving license, then in today’s era, it has become very important to get a driving license to drive a two-wheeler.
If you also want to get an online driving license, then for your information, let us know that it is very easy to make an online driving license, so let’s know what is the online process of making an online driving license.
- To make an online driving license, first of all you have to go to the official website of the Ministry of Road Transport Highways, Government of India, https://parivahan.gov.in.
- As soon as you open https://parivahan.gov.in official website. After that you have to choose your state. The state you belong to.
- After which you will have the option to apply, on which you have to click.
- After clicking, you will see the option of new driving license on which you have to click.
- After which you have to follow the steps to get a driving license. After reading it, click “Continue”.
- After which you have to enter learner’s license number and date of birth in the given option. Then you have to click on ok options.
- After clicking on the OK option, the driving license online form will open in front of you. After which you have to fill this form with the correct information.
- After filling out the form with the correct information, you will need to upload whatever documents you need.
- After all the documents have been uploaded, you must select the time and date for the appointment of your driving license.
- After that you have to appear for DL training at the RTO office.
- You have to submit a driving license online fee to submit your driving license form. Then your application form is sent to the RTO office.
- After that the date and time you set in the appointment appointment. In that date and time, you have to go to the RTO office and pass your training.
- After filling all the correct information in the form, you will finally get the option of submit in which you have to submit the form by clicking.
- When you submit the form, you will see an auto-generated web application number on the screen. After that you have to note down the number for reference. So that you can check the status of the application from this number.
- If your driving license is successful, you can download your online driving license.
Documents for Driving License
If you want to get a driving license, then it is very important that you have the necessary documents. If you have all the documents then you can apply for a driving license, so let’s know what documents are necessary for a driving license.
* Ration Patrika
* PAN Card
* Voter ID Card
* Water Bill
* House Tax Bill
* Electricity Bill
* Birth Certificate
* 10th or 12th mark sheet
* Four passport size color photos
How many types of driving licenses are there (What are the Types of Driving License)
If you want to create a driving license, you should know how many types of driving licenses there are, so that you can easily create a driving license. So let’s know how many types of driving licenses are there.
- Learning License
- Permanent License
- International Driving License
- Driving license duplicate
- Light Motor Vehicles
- Heavy Motor Vehicles
Some rules for making a driving license
- To obtain a permanent license, you must have a Learner’s License.
- You must be at least 16 years of age for a learner’s license.
- Parents’ permission has to be taken to get the learner’s license.
- The learner’s license allows only vehicles with or without 50cc engine capacity to run.
- Candidates applying for permanent license to drive private motor vehicles should be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be 20 years of age or older to drive a commercial vehicle.
- There are many other rules that you have to follow.
- Apply for an RC Book, Vehicle RC/Registration Certificate Status Check
- Make a New PAN Card Online and Download e-PAN Card
- Make a New Aadhaar Card Online and Download e-Aadhaar Card
- Apply for a New ATM Card Online Debit Card
Friends, in this article Online Driving License has given information related to it in detail.
I hope you liked this information. If this information can prove useful for creating an online driving license, share this article with your friends and other people as much as possible. Thank you.