Income Certificate Apply: How to make income certificate online? What are the required documents? Also, what are its benefits? Information related to this is going to tell.
If you also want to get an income certificate online. And if you do not know about the process of making online, then this article is being presented only for you, then read this article till the end-
Friends, you all know, how important income certificates are to us. Which is used for schools, colleges, banks and many other government functions. Therefore, income certificate is a very important document for us. Which you can easily create online.
So let’s not take too much time to proceed, and know what an income certificate is? How to create an income certificate online? What documents are required for this?
What is income certificate?
If you talk about income certificate, income certificate is an important document recognized by the government. And at the same time it is very beneficial to take advantage of income certificate schemes.
Apart from this, the income certificate shows the monthly and annual income of your family. Which is prepared by Tahsildar and Lekhpal. Therefore, this income certificate is used in many other places.
For example, income certificates are required for bank, school-college admission, as well as school and college scholarships, and for many other government functions.
So let’s know further, what are the necessary documents to make income certificate online?
Documents required for income certificate
If you want to create an income certificate, then it is very important that you have the necessary documents for it. Which is the following.
- ID proof – Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card
- Address proof – Water bill, electricity bill, ration card, driving license
- Self-attested declaration
- Letter attested by village head
- Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photo
How to create income certificate online?
If you want to create an income certificate online, it is very easy to apply online for an income certificate. So let’s know further, about the process of making income certificates online. Which is the following.
- If you want to create an income certificate online, you have to go to its official website portal https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- After going to the official website, the page will open in front of you. In which you will get the option to login.
- If you are a new member, you have to click on the registration button.
- After clicking on the registration button, the form will open in front of you. In which you have to fill your information such as name, date of birth, gender, address, district, mobile number, email ID, security code etc.
- After filling the form, you have to click on the save button.
- After clicking on the Save button, the Username and Password is sent to your mobile via SMS or email.
- After which you have to login by entering username and password.
- After logging in, a new page will open in front of you. You have to click on the option in which you will see the income certificate option.
- After clicking, a form will open in front of you. In which you have to fill all the correct information for the income certificate.
- After filling all the correct information in the form, you have to scan and upload the documents for income certificate.
- After uploading all the documents, you have to click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, you will get the application number. Which you have to write and keep.
- After this, you have to pay the fee online. Which you can do with credit card or pay phone.
- After making the online payment, your application process is completed.
- After the application process is completed, your income certificate is ready in 7 or 8 days. Which you can download online and take a print out.
Process to make Income Certificate offline
If you want to make an income certificate offline, it’s very easy to apply for an income certificate offline. So let’s know further, the offline process of making income certificates.
- If you want to get an income certificate offline, you have to go to your nearest CSC center or tehsil office.
- After going to the CSC center or tehsil office, you have to get the income certificate form and fill the form.
- After filling the form, you have to submit all your documents and attach the form.
- After attaching all the documents with the form, submit the form to the CSC office.
- After submitting the form in the office, they will apply online for the income certificate.
- After applying online, your documents will be scanned and uploaded. And the form will be submitted.
- After that you pay the income certificate fee and get the receipt.
- After 7 or 8 days, take a receipt for income certificate and go to the CSC center and get your income certificate.
Benefits of Income Certificate
- Income certificate is required to avail the EBC scheme in school or college.
- Also, it is very important to take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
- Income proof address is very important for scholarships in many colleges or universities.
- Similarly, it is necessary to make domicile certificate and ration card.
- Income certificate is useful for taking a loan from the bank.
- Income certificates are also used in many government or private places.
- Apply for New Driving Licence, Documents & Online Process
- Apply for an RC Book, Vehicle RC/Registration Certificate Status Check
- Make a New PAN Card Online and Download e-PAN Card
- Make a New Aadhaar Card Online and Download e-Aadhaar Card
Friends, what is the income certificate in this article? How to create income certificate online? Information related to this has been given. Which is as follows-
- What is income certificate?
- Documents required for making income certificate
- How to create income certificate online?
- Process of making income certificate offline
- Benefits of Income Certificate
Friends, in this article, I have mentioned income certificate. Information related to this has been given. I hope you enjoyed this information. If you like this information, then share this article with your friends and others. Thank you.