Kanya Vivah Grant Scheme 2022: The Uttar Pradesh government has started the Up Shadi Anudan Yojana 2022 to provide assistance for the marriage of daughters of poor families, under this scheme, rs. 1000 will be given for girl marriage. Assistance of Rs.51000/- will be given. We have told in this article about what is Uttar Pradesh Daughter Marriage Grant Scheme, what is the eligibility for this scheme, etc.
UP Shaadi Grant Scheme – 2022
If we talk in detail about the Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme, then this scheme has been implemented to give some financial assistance to girls in their marriage. In this scheme, the benefit of this scheme was given to those girls in the state who are financially weak. This scheme is being implemented under the Kanya Vivah Yojana, through which financial assistance of up to 51 thousand will be given to the girl who marries.
Economically weaker girls will be given the benefit of this scheme. Only girls above 18 years of age will be given the benefit of this scheme and apart from this, there are many other conditions in it. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial to prevent unnecessary expenses on the occasion of marriage, along with this, the purpose of completing a simple marriage through it will be fulfilled.
Brief Information about Marriage Grant Scheme
Under the marriage grant scheme, all the girls of the state are given some financial assistance as a grant amount in their marriage. If a girl marries away, then in that case she will not be a beneficiary under this scheme. Only those girls who are getting married only once can be included in this scheme. The entire scheme will be processed online so that no family and girl can face any problem with it.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
Who can be eligible for the marriage grant scheme? Those who can apply in the marriage grant scheme are as follows –
- For this, the applicant should first be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Being a native of Uttar Pradesh, he can be associated with any social category of the state.
- Under this scheme, the age of the girl who is getting married should be at least 18 years as per rules and the age of the boy should be at least 21 years as per rules.
- The annual income of the family of the girl who is applying under this scheme should be a maximum of 46080, apart from this, if an engineer is from an urban area, then his annual income should be a maximum of 56 thousand.
Documents required for UP Marriage Grant Scheme
If any applicant wants to apply in this scheme implemented in the state of Uttar Pradesh, then he should have all these following documents.
Aadhaar card of the applicant – If the girl who wants to take advantage of this scheme by applying in this scheme, then that girl should have an Aadhaar card.
Caste certificate of the applicant – Apart from this, the applicant taking advantage of this scheme must also have his own caste certificate.
Income Certificate – Apart from this, it is also necessary to have a certificate of annual income of the applicant’s family.
Applicant’s identity card – Apart from this, the applicant should also have an identity card of his own such as voter ID card.
Bank information – There should be an account in the bank in the name of the applicant and a photocopy of the passbook of that applicant’s bank is also required, in these necessary documents.
Mobile number – The mobile number of the applicant is also necessary.
Passport size photo – Applicants have to attach photos of both boys and girls.
These are some of the necessary documents that are required to apply in this scheme.
Online Application for Marriage Grant Scheme
Up Shadi Anudan Yojana can be easily applied online. For this, you can follow this process.
- Step 1 – First of all, you have to come to the official website of Marriage Grant Uttar Pradesh.
- Step 2 – After coming to this page, you will see some options on the homepage of this website in the name ofnew registration. With the help of these options, you can choose your social category. Below the screen shot below are some category-wise application options. You select your category. For example, we elect OBCs.
- Step 3 – After clicking on the social category on the registration option, you have to fill a form in which some general information has to be filled such as applicant name, father’s name, your address, marriage details. After filling all this, this form has to be saved.
After registering in it, you are given an ID and password, with the help of which you know how to log in to the next step. As soon as you fill this form and submit it, then your application is made.
Important information to fill in the form
The information you have to fill in the application form of this scheme is as follows –
- Date of daughter’s wedding
- Your address such as your district, block, village etc.
- Photo of the applicant and daughter.
- Name of the applicant
- daughter’s account
- religion and caste,
- applicant’s information etc.
- Documents related to when the wedding is such as marriage card etc.
- Apart from this, bank information etc. in the last.
Category to Apply UP Shadi Anudan Yojana Online
This is some of the necessary instructions for the candidates doing online through this portal that they should apply according to their category. On this portal, applicants for OBC, SC, ST Itiyadi can apply separately according to their respective category.
- You can easily apply for general, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe category candidates.
- You can easily apply for general, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe category candidates.
- You can easily apply for other backward class candidates.
- You can easily apply for the candidate of minority category.
Apart from this, there are many other categories in which you can apply. To apply, you have to come to the official website of this scheme, where information about the application related to it is available.
How to log in to the portal?
To log in to this portal, you have to follow this process below.
- Step 1 – First of all, you have to come to the official website of this website.
- Step 2 – After coming to this website, an interface of the homepage will open in front of you.
- Step 3 – After this, the option of login will appear on the left side of the same page, in which you will get the category of logging in and will get the option of ID and password. Apart from this, some captcha also has to be filled in it.
- Step 4 – After this, there is a login button at the bottom of it, click on it.
After following this process, you will come to the login page.
What to do to see the status of the form on the portal?
After applying through the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana portal, you are also given the option to track this form. After applying, you can track the application through this process.
- Step 1 – First of all, you have to come to the official website related to this scheme.
- Step 2 – After coming to this page, you see an optionin the name of the status of the application form (click here to know the status of the application form), click on it.
- Step 3– After coming to this page, a new page will open in it.
- Step 4 – After this, you have to log in through that page, in which you also have to enter your bank’s account number, application number and password.
After doing all this, information related to that form will come in front of you. The status of the form and application will also be found.
How to amend the application form on the portal?
If there is a mistake in your form, then with the help of that you can easily amend your form. For this, these processes are –
- Step 1– For this, you first have to come to the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana portal.
- Step 2 – After coming to this portal, you will have to amend an optionapplication form in it. The Submit Finaloption will appear. You have to click on it. (Below is the screen shot for example.) )
- Step 3– After clicking on it, you come back to the login portal. After coming to this page, a new page will open in it.
- Step 4 – After this, you have to log in through the page in which you have to enter your bank’s account number, application number and password.
After logging in, you will get the option to amend the form and submit the final form. With the help of which you can submit and modify this form very easily and then submit the final form.
Uttar Pradesh Cyber Security Guideline
Through the marriage grant portal, the state government of Uttar Pradesh also gives you information for cyber security. To avoid cyber fraud, you have to follow this link to get information related to it. This link will open a PDF file.
Contact for problems related to portal and application
If you face any problem on the UP Shadi Anudan Yojana portal, you can log in through the link given below. In this, you can contact the different numbers that have been allotted according to your category.
You can easily get information related to it through the link available on this official website.
Guidelines related to application pdf
If you face any problem or any problem in filling the form on this portal, then you can get related information through the link of guidelines available on it. Different applications have to be made for different categories on this portal, just as the guidelines related to those applications on this portal are also different which you can download and understand.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to The Scheme
Q. How to apply for marriage?
For the state marriage grant, you can easily apply online by visiting its official website. You can apply for marriage grant by going to the official website and selecting the new application option. You can read our article for detailed information about it.
Q. When will you get the money for girl marriage?
Girls above 18 years of age of Uttar Pradesh are eligible to take advantage of Uttar Pradesh Daughter Marriage Grant Scheme. For more information about other terms and conditions, you can visit the official website of marriage grant.