Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2022: The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a pension scheme for the disabled people of the state. It was started by the state government in the year 2016, the scheme is operated by the social welfare department of the state. Persons with disabilities in the state who are physically handicapped 40% or more. He can take advantage of this scheme.
To take advantage of the scheme, you have to apply online on the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Pension Portal. The complete process of online application is explained in the easy steps below. The documents, eligibility and other terms and conditions required for the application are mentioned below in easy language. Please read the article till the end.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme 2022
The state government has started the pension scheme to provide some financial assistance per month to the disabled. This will help them a lot in running their livelihood, the standard of living of the disabled will be better. The pension amount given to them per month by the government is increased from time to time. At present, they are given financial assistance of Rs 500 per month as pension. With this amount given by the government, they do not have to depend on others.
Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme – 2022
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Scheme
- Only residents of Uttar Pradesh state can apply for this scheme. (If you belong to other states, you can apply for your state’s disabled pension scheme.) Because almost all the states of India run a pension scheme for the disabled people of their state. )
- The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years.
- Parthi applying under this scheme implemented in the state should be at least 40 percent disabled.
- The monthly income of the applicant should not exceed 1000/-. If your monthly income is more than 1000/-, you cannot apply for it.
- No other such disabled scheme is being taken in the past.
- If an applicant has a bike or car etc. vehicle, then he will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Apart from this, even if a disabled citizen is in government service, he will not be eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those disabled people of the state who are eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme implemented in the state, 1000 rupees will be given as financial assistance every month to the needy disabled of the state.
- With the pension given to divyangjans, they will not have to depend on others.
- The disabled will be helped to run their livelihood.
Documents required to apply under the scheme
To apply online for UP Viklang Pension Yojana, you must have some documents, the details of which are as follows –
- Aadhaar card of the applicant – To apply, the applicant must have his own Aadhaar card. If an applicant does not associate his Aadhaar card with the form, then his application form can be canceled.
- Applicant’s identity card – To apply, the applicant must have his own identity card. As an identity card, you can give Aadhaar card, voter ID card or driving license etc.
- Residence Certificate – If you are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme, then you must be a resident of UP, as proof of being a resident of UP, you are also required to attachuttar pradesh residence certificate.
- Income Certificate – One of the conditions for the pension scheme is that the income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 1000 / – monthly, as proof of which you are required to attach a copy of the income certificate.
- Age Certificate– The applicant is required to give any one age certificate. For which it is necessary to attach a birth certificate or any other document by which their age can be confirmed.
- Disability Certificate – To prove your disability, you need to attach a disability certificate.
- Bank Account Number – The applicant must have a savings account in a bank where the core banking solution (online neft/ The facility of 100 mg/rtgs) should be available as the pension amount is delivered to you by the government only through the bank account.
- Mobile number and email – For online application, you have to give your mobile number and email ID.
Register for Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Scheme How to apply?
Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Handicapped Pension Scheme Has to register. You can easily apply online by following some steps given below.
Step 1 – Visit the official website of Unified Social Pension Portal Uttar Pradesh.
To register online for Viklang Pension, you first have to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Integrated Social Pension Portal.
Step 2 – Choose the Divyang and Leprosy Pension Scheme option.
After coming to the home page of UP Viklang Pension Yojana, you have to click on the Divyang and Leprosy Pension Scheme option. You will now come to a new page.
Step 3 – Select the Apply Online option.
After clicking on the Divyang and Leprosy Pension Scheme option, you have now come to the new page. Here you have to click on the apply online option.
Step 4 – Fill the online application form.
Now the online application form will open in front of you. You will be asked for some personal details and all information related to disability here. Apart from this, you have to upload disability certificate, birth certificate and a color photograph here. After this, fill the captcha code and press the submit button.
In this way, you can apply online for disabled pension. You will find the reference number, user ID and password here. Which you should keep safe note for your future.
How to login for Uttar Pradesh Disabled Pension Scheme?
After this, you have to follow this process to apply in this scheme. With these steps, you can apply in this scheme.
Step 1 – To login, first of all, go to the official website of this scheme.
Step 2 – After this, you will find the option somewhere on the home page. You have to choose the Divyang and Leprosy Pension option here.
Step 3 – After coming to this page, it gets an option in the name ofapplicant login, click on it.
Step 4– Now you will be asked for your user ID and password. You have to enter your user ID and password, then fill the captcha code and press the submit button.
In this way, you can login for the Disabled Pension Scheme.
How to retrieve application ID?
When you register online, you get a user application ID and password at that time. But if you have forgotten this user ID and password, then you can find it by following the following procedure given below.
- To find the application, you first have to go to its official website.
- After coming to the home page, you selectthe Divyang and Leprosy Pension Schemeoption.
- After this, click on the applicant login option on the next page.
- On the next page, you will find options somewhere, out of which you have to click on the ‘If the applicant has forgotten his registration number, click here’.
- Now you will once again come to a new page. Where you will be asked for bank account number and mobile number. After this, fill the captcha code and press the submit button.
In this way, if you have lost your application number, then you can easily remove it.
How to login for application?
Under this scheme implemented in the state, the applicant has to log in before filling his form. This link and process can be followed to log in.
- For this, you have to first come to its official website.
- After coming to the home page, select Divyang and Leprosy Pension.
- Click on the applicant login option on the new page.
- After this, you enter your user ID and password. Fill the captcha code and press the submit button.
In this way, you will be logged in to the Disabled Pension Scheme Dashboard.
How to check disabled pension list?
UP Viklang Pension List: To check the UP Divyang Pension Yojana list, you have to follow the steps given below.
- For the disabled pension list check, you first have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Pension Portal.
- Here you will find the options of all pension schemes such as old age pension, widow pension and disabled pension scheme. You click on disabled/ divyang pension scheme here.
- After selecting the Divyang Pension option, you will come to the dashboard of Divyang Pension. Here you will see the pensioner list. In which you will see the list according to different financial years. Select the list of financial years you want to see here.
- After clicking on the financial year wise option, the district-wise list will open in front of you, here you have to select your district.
- After clicking on your district option, now the development block list will open in front of you. You have to select your development block now.
- After selecting your district, the village-wise list will now open in front of you. Select your village here and click on the name of your village.
- After clicking on your village, the summary of your village’s pension will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the number of pensioners given below the total pensioners.
- Now the list of all divyang pensioners of your village will be open in front of you.
- Find your name on the list. In this way, you can check the divyang pension list of any financial year.