Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022: Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme has been launched by The Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Nitish Kumar ji for the unemployed youth of the state. Under this scheme, unemployment allowance will be provided to all the unemployed youth of the state who are looking for jobs. The eligible youth for this scheme will be given ₹ 1000 per month as unemployment allowance by the government.
Interested citizens of the state who want to take advantage of Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022 can apply online by visiting its official website. In today’s article, we are going to provide you complete information about what is Bihar Unemployment Allowance, its benefits, purpose, necessary documents, application process etc.
Bihar Unemployment Allowance 2022
Bihar Unemployment Allowance Scheme has been launched by the Bihar Government for the youth looking for employment of the state so that the unemployed youth of the state can get financial help. Under this scheme, unemployed youth who have passed 12th or graduate and post graduate degree can take advantage of this scheme.
Under the Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less. Only then will he be eligible for this scheme. Next, we are going to give you more important information related to this scheme, so you must read this article till the end.
Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2022 Overview
Benefits of Bihar Unemployment Allowance 2022
- Under this scheme, all educated citizens of the state who are unemployed will be provided the benefit of unemployment allowance.
- Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 1000 per month will be given to the eligible youth as unemployment allowance.
- The amount of unemployment allowance received by the beneficiaries will be transferred directly to their bank account.
- Unemployed youth looking for employment will get the benefit of this scheme till they get any employment.
- With the help of Bihar Unemployment Allowance, unemployed youth will be able to meet their small and big economic needs.
- E Shramik Card
- Mgnrega Job Card
Eligibility for Bihar Unemployment Allowance
- To apply for unemployment allowance, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less.
- The age limit of the applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
- The educational qualification of the person applying should be 12th pass, graduation or post graduate degree.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should not have any government or non-government employment.
- The applicant should have his own bank account which is linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
The following are all the necessary documents for this scheme –
- Aadhaar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- ration card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Proof of educational qualification (12th pass or graduation mark sheet)
ApplicationProcess for Bihar Unemployment Allowance 2022
Interested unemployed youth of the state who want to take advantage of this scheme can easily apply online for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta by following the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of education department, planning and development department and labour resources department.
- After this, on the home page, you have to select the option of “New Application Registration”.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter all the information asked such as name, mobile number, email ID, Aadhaar number etc.
- After entering all the information, you click on the “Send OTP” option.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which you have to enter on the otp box here.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on the option of submit.
- Now you have to login by entering the username, password and captcha code on the partle.
- After this, the application form of Bihar Unemployment Allowance will open on your screen.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in this application form carefully.
- After this, you have to upload the documents sought and click on the “Submit” button.
- In this way, the process of applying your Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2022 online will be completed.
Procedure tocheck Bihar Unemployment Allowance Application Status
- First of all, go to the official website of this scheme.
- Now on the home page of this website, you have to click on the option of “Application Status”.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to select one of the options between registration ID or Aadhaar card number.
- Now the option you have selected, the number and date of birth will have to be entered in its place.
- After this, enter the captcha code and click on the option of “Submit”.
- Now the status of the application will open on your computer screen.
In this way, through today’s article, we have provided you all kinds of information related to Bihar Unemployment Allowance 2022 so that you can also take advantage of this scheme. I hope you have liked this post and you will definitely share it with other needy people as well. Thank you!
FAQ – Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2022
Question 1. How to apply online for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta 2022?
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply online by visiting its official website, whose complete process we have told in this article.
Question 2. What is the helpline number for Bihar Berojgari Bhatta Yojana?
If you face any problem related to this scheme, you can contact its helpline number 1800-3456-444.