Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship was started by former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. It started in the year 2003. Maulana Azad Education Foundation acts as a nodal department. Let us tell you that this scheme is one of the various schemes brought for the development of all the minorities of the country. Through this scheme, this time the education of the daughters of the minority community has been taken into consideration. Under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme, scholarships will be provided to the daughters of minority class who are in 9th to 12th standard. Today through this article, we will give you complete information about this scheme. At the same time, it will also tell that
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
- Highlights of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Objective
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Document
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Online Application
- Begum Hazrat Mahal ScholarshipLogin Process:
- Application Status/ How to check application status?
- Questions and Answers related to Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
ThisBegum Hazrat Mahal Scholarshipwill be awarded by Maulana Azad Scholarship/ Scholarship. Also known as scholarship. This scholarship has been started only for girls. Let us tell you that this scholarship can fill the daughters of all minority classes in the country. Such as Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Persians, who are counted among the minorities in the country. Under this scheme, all the minority girls who study in class 9 and class 10 will be provided a scholarship of Rs 5000 while the students of class 11 and 12 will get financial amount of Rs 6000.
All eligible girl students will have to apply to get the benefit of this scholarship scheme (Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship). For girls who are in class 9 and 11, it should be 50% marks in their previous class. Girl students who get less percentage than this will not get the benefit of this scheme. Through this scheme, all girls will now be able to continue their studies and due to financial constraints, they will not need to leave studies. Let us tell you that the benefit of the scheme will be applicable only for one year on applying for this scholarship. After this, you have to renew it every year.
To apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship you have to visit the official website. And you can apply through online medium. After this, you will not need to send any kind of paper or document anywhere. After your application, you will be informed about your selection by email. Apart from this, if you are covered, you can check the application status. For this, you also have to go to the official website.
Highlights of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
|Article Name||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship|
|concerned department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|started||May 3rd, 2003|
|Launched||by the then Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji|
|Beneficiary||Minority Class/ Girls coming from the community|
|Mode of application||Online Mode|
|Category of Scheme||Sponsored by the Central Government|
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Objective
As we know, even today there are many people in the country who are counted as minorities. There are some of them whose financial condition is not very good and in such a situation it is difficult for them to raise daily needs for the maintenance of the family. Keeping all these facts in mind, the government has started the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. With this, the government will provide scholarships for girls coming from families of minorities. Under this scheme, the government will give all eligible girls a chance to study further and pave the way for their development.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Eligibility
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply for this scheme. Let us tell you that to get benefits through this scheme, the government has fixed some eligibility conditions for the application. Only after completing which you can apply in this scheme. Let’s know what are the conditions that you need to know before applying.
- The girl applying under Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship should be from the minority community.
- Only girls will be eligible to apply under this scheme (Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship).
- A maximum of 2 girls from one family will be eligible to apply for the scholarship. More than this, girls will not be able to apply under this scheme.
- Only minority girls who are studying between 9th and 12th standard will get the benefit of this scheme (Begum HazratMahal Chatrvriti Yojana).
- Girls who are in 9th and 11th will be selected under the scheme only if their marks in the previous class are above 50 percent.
- The family income of the girl students should not exceed Rs 2 lakh in total.
- No fee will be charged to apply under Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
- In case more than one application form is filled by the applicant, all her application forms will be canceled.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Document
If you want to apply online for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, then you will need some important documents. For your convenience, we are providing a list of all the documents here. You can read this list and submit your documents/ documents to apply. You can prepare papers. Let’s know what those documents are –
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Self declaration of being from minority community
- Bank Passbook Details
- Educational Certificate (Mark Sheet/ certificate)
- School Principal/ Scanned copy of school verification form verified by principal
- Certificate of Annual (Family) Income
Note: Let us tell you that only Hindi or all documents in English language should be uploaded with the application form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Online Application
As by now you must have understood what are the eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme (Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship) and if you have all the eligibility conditions / conditions under the scheme. If you meet the criteria you can apply now. For this, you can follow the application process being told here. Please note that you must also prepare all the documents. You must first register. Then you can fill the application form after you login.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website (bhmnsmaef.org) prescribed under this scheme (Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship) for application.
- After this, the home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- Here you will see some options, here you will see the link to new registration for registration.
- You have to click on this link. Now will open where you will see some guidelines, which you can read carefully before registration.
- On this page, you have to click on Continue with Registration.
- Clicking on this option will open the application form on the next page in front of you.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked here such as student’s name, parents’ name, class, date of birth, religion, state name, district name, school name etc.
- After this, you have to fill your mobile number and click on Send OTP. After this, an OTP will come on your registered number, which you will have to fill in the fixed place. And click on Verify.
- Now you have to tick the option of i Agree and finally click on the submit button.
- This is how this process is completed. Now you have to login and under the guise of that you can complete the application process.
Begum Hazrat Mahal ScholarshipLogin Process:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website prescribed under the Scheme (Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship).
- Now the home page of the official website will open in front of you. Where you have to click on the login option given on the home page.
- Clicking on this option will open the next page in front of you where you have to fill in some necessary information to login.
- You will first fill in your mobile number. And after that you click on Send OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number which you have to fill in the fixed place. After this, click on the Verify OTP button.
- After this, you will have to fill your date of birth. Then you have to fill in the captcha code shown.
- Now the application form will open in front of you where you have to fill all the necessary information.
- Apart from this, you will also have to upload all the necessary documents.
- When all the information and documents have been uploaded, click on the submit button.
- In this way, the application process will also be completed after your login.
Application Status/ How to check application status?
- First of all, go to the official website. After this, you will see some options on the home page.
- Click on the status option on the left.
- Clicking will open the next page on your screen.
- Here you have to fill in the information asked.
- First of all, you have to fill theScholarship Category, Date of Birth, Identification Details and Capcha Code here. Then click on View Application Status.
- Now the status of your application will open in front of you.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship has been started for
This scholarship has been started for the girls coming from those minority sections of the society.
When will the applications for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 begin?
Let us tell you that applications in this scholarship scheme will be started soon.
When is Begum Hazrat MahalScholarship Last Date?
The date of commencement of application in Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship has not been announced yet. Along with the announcement of the application date, its last date will also be announced.
Which students can apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
In this scholarship scheme, all those girls who belong to the minority class and those girls who are studying from 9th to 12th are girls.
What documents will be required to apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
The applicant will need documents like Aadhaar card, bank pass book details, passport size photo, self-declaration of minority community certificate, educational certificate, marks certificate, form attested by the principal of the school institution, self-declaration certificate
, annual income certificate etc.
How many scholarships are available in Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship?
Under this scheme, the girl students of 9th and 10th will get a scholarship of Rs 5000, while the girl students of 11th and 12th will get an scholarship of Rs 6000.
Here we have given you all the information related to Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 Registration. If you like this information, then you can bookmark our website. Also, if you want to ask anything in this regard, you can ask through the comment box given below.